Oshinobi Dousei - Vol. 2 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the dad becomes a doting man after all this.

Dex-chan lover
images

Dex-chan lover
Tae is going to give her Dad such a tongue-lashing when she wakes up.

Dex-chan lover
I love Koutarou's character development because of Tae and her's because of him.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, she's gonna defeat the Dad thanks to the power of love (and horni) from Kotaro.
That said I would have loved if Kotaro went full "darkness" on the dad, summoning the most awful animals and bugs. That the "salaryman normal guy" is just a persona he created in the school to blend with the society and in reality he's still an abused child with heart full of hatred. And that not only Tae opened her heart to him, he started doing it too, even if he didn't realise it before.
But hey, this is not that kind of manga and I really hope for a fun and fluffy ending!

Dex-chan lover
Considering how much of a doting grandfather to Tae, I can only imagine what the father would be like… :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, she's gonna defeat the Dad thanks to the power of love (and horni) from Kotaro.
That said I would have loved if Kotaro went full "darkness" on the dad, summoning the most awful animals and bugs. That the "salaryman normal guy" is just a persona he created in the school to blend with the society and in reality he's still an abused child with heart full of hatred. And that not only Tae opened her heart to him, he started doing it too, even if he didn't realise it before.
But hey, this is not that kind of manga and I really hope for a fun and fluffy ending!
man, I thought some people from Iga would appear since senpai had an alert but I guess it's cut content.

Users who are viewing this thread