Oshinobi Dousei

Cohabitation,cute moments,demons, strong and fully devoted wife can't ask for more

Group Leader
I keep being impressed by how the author managed to make a manga with a completely different concept than the previous one, while keeping the exact same atmosphere.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the cover art is totally misleading. The story is a lot less tranquil than it seems.

Dex-chan lover
Can't see how this would've survived more than two volumes anyhow, given this bizarre dynamic where one main character is utterly useless and barely even respected if not for the unconditional love the other main character has for them. Why not have a story where they complete/balance out/protect one another? I honestly don't see the point in him being a ninja if he's effectively nothing other than the bland "he's nice" character trait.

Group Leader
Can't see how this would've survived more than two volumes anyhow, given this bizarre dynamic where one main character is utterly useless and barely even respected if not for the unconditional love the other main character has for them. Why not have a story where they complete/balance out/protect one another? I honestly don't see the point in him being a ninja if he's effectively nothing other than the bland "he's nice" character trait.
That's not how I view it at all. The dynamic I'm seeing is the same dynamic that goes on in Spy×Family: The man is a genius at infiltration, while the woman is unparalleled in battle. From where I'm standing, they absolutely do complete and balance each other.

Group Leader
Every ninja should be. Can't be a racing driver if you don't know how to drive...
Right. Thing is, we haven't seen Tae really infiltrate anything. If anything, she's shown to be completely incapable of keeping a low profile.

With that said… then by your own admission… the useless one in this relationship should be Tae, not Kotarou. Correct?

Dex-chan lover
Right. Thing is, we haven't seen Tae really infiltrate anything. If anything, she's shown to be completely incapable of keeping a low profile.
Well, she gets the drop on him multiple times, including the first time they met. She even got the drop on him at his own house when he was told to leave his post as a ninja. I think she's got that covered, too.

Users who are viewing this thread