Osoto Gohan wo Goisshoni - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I'd love to be able to eat like people do in cooking mangas. There's no way I could eat that without getting fat or having a heart attack but damn if it doesn't look tasty.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

blown away from the burger? you sure you werent catching feelings?

credits page is right though i am feeling significantly hungier after reading this...

Banned
Another "yuri" work where yuri is not the main-plot. This time it's camping and eating it seems. I won't get my hopes up, i expect this to be full of jokes, easy going and some nerdy stuff about what they do. Each chapter will have only the last two pages hinting at some development, which will never happen. The end will confirm no feelings, they will be very, very good friends. Been there, seen it many many times. I will still keep an eye on it.

Supporter
Am I hungry now?
After years and years of watching anime and reading manga while eating, I have created a Pavlovian response that my brain associates anime girls with mealtime.
A manga about cute anime girls eating food? I'm doomed.

Dex-chan lover
OH MY GOD this is like EXACTLY the fun way I like to cook. Even just most recently, I took a Hot n Ready from Little Ceasers (a cheap ass pizza from a cheap fast food pizza place) and turned it into a 9/10 BBQ chicken pizza. This manga speaks to my soul hahaha

Dex-chan lover
Another "yuri" work where yuri is not the main-plot. This time it's camping and eating it seems. I won't get my hopes up, i expect this to be full of jokes, easy going and some nerdy stuff about what they do. Each chapter will have only the last two pages hinting at some development, which will never happen. The end will confirm no feelings, they will be very, very good friends. Been there, seen it many many times. I will still keep an eye on it.
Seems like someone didn't read Yumeguri Yurimeguri, the author's previous manga.

Banned
Seems like someone didn't read Yumeguri Yurimeguri, the author's previous manga.
I did not realize it's from Hazuki. Now i understand why i felt how i felt. I am basically right. I will not put up with another 49 chapters full of nothing, just for the last one to have some actual yuri. Guess my hunch was right.

How old are they though. Don't you feel kinda awkward being around someone (even worse a stranger) who's older/younger than u?

Considering Japan has better quality McDonald than it original place in US, just make it hot again should be good enough.

Users who are viewing this thread