Ossan no Remake Bouken Nikki: Autocamp kara Hajimaru Isekai Mankitsu Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - Episode 2 (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
:questionblob: How do a couple of falling knives slice their way through that abomination on their own?? Did they cut the chapter right before a new skill explanation? It would have made more sense for him to drop a car on it. (before it was looming over him)

I usually don't mind an OPMC, but this is a bit much.

:questionblob: How do a couple of falling knives slice their way through that abomination on their own?? Did they cut the chapter right before a new skill explanation? It would have made more sense for him to drop a car on it. (before it was looming over him)

I usually don't mind an OPMC, but this is a bit much.
It's not a new skill he just pulled giant copies out of his inventory in the sky. The next part of the chapter explains it. To avoid confusion I'll probably just start posting full chapters after 2.2.

Dex-chan lover
Generic op black worker wet fantasy series #18563619, will wait and see if gets better but if not will drop it like its hot.

Dex-chan lover
Generic op black worker wet fantasy series #18563619, will wait and see if gets better but if not will drop it like its hot.

I give it an extra half-point for having a unique monster instead of starting off with the usual orcs/goblins/wolves/bears

Dex-chan lover
I give it an extra half-point for having a unique monster instead of starting off with the usual orcs/goblins/wolves/bears
I'd have given it more points if scary monster ended up being nice and just wanted to share food. But yes it's nice to start a series not having the ultra generic monsters with thier generic designs.

Wow. Two chapters for him to change from a unique character with an interesting, ruggedly handsome look to the absolute peak of same-face cookie-cutter generic isekai protagonist. I can only pray that the Rejuvenate is temporary.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

What in the FLY did happen???
?.?...

Users who are viewing this thread