Ossan no Remake Bouken Nikki: Autocamp kara Hajimaru Isekai Mankitsu Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2 - Episode 2(Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Thx for the exp explanation. I was confused about it.

Still kinda generic so I can see why people didn't wanna cover it. I'll hang on for now but after 2 volumes I'll make a choice to keep reading then.

Dex-chan lover
Thx for the exp explanation. I was confused about it.

Still kinda generic so I can see why people didn't wanna cover it. I'll hang on for now but after 2 volumes I'll make a choice to keep reading then.

The item duplication/enlargement is a decently unique gimmick, and we've definitely read worse isekais.

Personally I'm waiting for a bit to see how he interacts with other people, and if this "camping spot" gimmick goes anywhere.

Dex-chan lover
The item duplication/enlargement is a decently unique gimmick, and we've definitely read worse isekais.

Personally I'm waiting for a bit to see how he interacts with other people, and if this "camping spot" gimmick goes anywhere.
Whats weird is he can duplicate teh fuel and stuff too but we haven't seen that. I tihnk it's just gonna be though a bit weird that his mana is sooo OP while the rest of him is peasant level. Gotta see more how it plays out before I can call it further but generic isekai at this point is becoming a positive with how bad some of them have been lol.

Dex-chan lover
im gonna be so mad if he doesnt put his jeep in his storage and then walk to the city
but hmm this is a decently interesting concept

also thanks for translating, pickleboss

Aggregator gang
The MC could probably took down the spider monster easier if he just enlarged the car and drop on top of it lol

Anyway MC doesn't really need to go anywhere. With his power, he could already be self sufficient just by copy-pasting everything.

Dex-chan lover
No disrespect meant to the TL team, you guys are doing good work.

But goddamn what a completely charmless series

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

If it's only normal human or animal that free fall knife with a decent high thus got the inertia maybe can stab deep enough but maybe cant pierce the bone, but when the opponent is a monster with rank included + magic around I dunno about that...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

If it's only normal human or animal that free fall knife with a decent high thus got the inertia maybe can stab deep enough but maybe cant pierce the bone, but when the opponent is a monster with rank included + magic around I dunno about that...
XD...
Yeah a normal kitchen knife isn't what I'd call heavy.

Dex-chan lover
One of his skills is to make the copies bigger so the knifes that fell on the monster were considerably heavier
Only sword/machete size, neither of those are actually that heavy. a longsword for example is only like 1-2kg (2-4lbs). Even at heaviest it wouldn't be with dropping able to do more then slightly penetrate.

Users who are viewing this thread