Ossan Teihen Chiyu-shi to Manasume no Henkyou Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - That's it! Let's move to a frontier town!

Dex-chan lover
It’s great to see so many like minded people in the comments. I knew what I was getting into when I clicked on it, and it’s probably a sad commentary on the culture, but know your worth, man! Or at least improve yourself.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Another oji-san story collecting some loli eh...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
The synopsis got me, the MC left me.
He just agrees to leave his equipment to the guy, makes no sense. One of the worst cliches in these JP series.
Receptionist CLEARLY tells him that his healing magic is rare and useful. He IGNORES her and just laughs it off.
The MC is a retard... I feel like there won't be much in story development with him. A real shame cause I like healer MCs...

Dex-chan lover
I'll never understand the trope where the MC has all these rare abilities, but thinks they're useless. It's one thing if he was a child, brand new or never, ever spoke to anyone except his manipulative party, but the first chapter shows he's been an adventurer for years and clearly knows and speaks with people outside his party.
So I guess we're getting the stereotypical sad sack, milquetoast that will someday, after a long road of attractive women telling him he's awesome, find his spine and get a happy ending. Oh, and naturally his old party will disintegrate and want him back.

As an Isekai enjoyer, I've read a lot of shitty fantasy manga but this... This is exceptional!! I've never read something this painfully bad before... The worst version of every trope and cliches just came one after another like a conga line.

Heals and free luggage carry... Just leave him outside dungeon or something... Like even purely for emergency and convenience stuff that is worth to pay for... And I am not sure what money that woman saw in her in first place...

Users who are viewing this thread