Ossan Teihen Chiyu-shi to Manasume no Henkyou Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Sparrow's Wings Inn

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully not a "raising your bride" series.

Hopefully we'll get more chapters.
Well here is line from the web novel...
"There's no doubt about it. I have a hunch that Daddy is a virgin. Hehe, if it's his first time, I'm happy. Daddy's first time is with me――I'm so excited!"
then she's the one doing the raising, that makes it a-ok right? :finnawoke:

Dex-chan lover
"oh your intestine is hanging out? surely that could be fixed by a shitty tier -289 lesser minor subgrade health potion" fuck off author
Likely the narrative of that fuckwit former party leader of his as well. For a character of his age to not be self-aware of even half the implications of his abilities, this is the first title I've come across where I wanna take up a Japanese paper fan and wail on both the MC and the author.
anime-chika-fujiwara.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thank u for ur great work...
^^...

Too much exploit, cant even gauge the price correctly...
(OωO`)...

Fed-Kun's army
I really don't understand last party... The man is freaking field hospital. Just charging for his services and taking money would make them rich...

Dex-chan lover
He's blushing to a little girl... well... I see where this is going. :wowee:

Might have to turn my brain off a bit to enjoy this series... the loli is cute though I guess... :win:

Dex-chan lover
Likely the narrative of that fuckwit former party leader of his as well. For a character of his age to not be self-aware of even half the implications of his abilities, this is the first title I've come across where I wanna take up a Japanese paper fan and wail on both the MC and the author.
I'd get it if he didn't take payment because it's against some sort of code of his or trauma or whatever.

Not taking payment because you think someone's guts hanging out of their ass is going to naturally resolve is another matter altogether

"I'm just a substitute for healing potions"

This man doesn't have a larynx with which to swallow, and potions are cumbersome and expensive in bulk

Redo of Healer was much more realistic in a fucked up way - this guy would have been chained into a member of the royal family's basement and kept near death.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for picking this up.
how is he still f-rank if he can also use attack spells? i had assumed that rank 'could' just be like number of monsters killed given he had not ranked up (but his party had) given he could "only heal and use item box" but now i have to question the rank up requirements even more then i already was.

Users who are viewing this thread