Ossan Teihen Chiyu-shi to Manasume no Henkyou Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Lord's Request

Dex-chan lover
Uhhh were the bandits stripped down in page 14? This really weird, especially with Mina right there!

Dex-chan lover
:facepalm:freaking arbitrary chapter ending. I'm still too use to chapter endings like American LN's from 25 years ago.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I've read too many series like this, but the lord could have had his own manga. Kicked out noble to some backwaters town, where he uses his... cheat? charisma? whatever skills to make it a thriving city. Down to earth lord, beloved by all the people. I know I've read several series like that...

• This
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
so there just happened to be a huge group of bandits targeting the mc in town? :haa:
Uhhh were the bandits stripped down in page 14? This really weird, especially with Mina right there!
No discussion on why Reda was targeted?
And somehow they knew a healer was in the carriage?
The bandits/assassins that was holding Mina hostage so that Luna would work for them. We also caught sight if a cape at the end of the chapter where MC healed Luna. So would guess that's where they learned he was a healer.

Dex-chan lover
Be wary of giving too many headpats, studies show that headpats are highly addictive ( joke )

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read the comments for the previous chapters, but please tell me I'm not the only one that looks at Luna and sees Kuro/Chloe from Fate? Appearance, fighting ability, and teasing all match.

• Helpful
Reactions: GK
Group Leader
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Stupid mangaka and their asinine mid-scene cliffs!
We are lucky Sanjog is giving us full chapters, since chapter 5 this series is released in 3 parts per chapter. e.g. 5.1, 5.2 and 5.3,
the first part ended when Luna step on top of the carriage and insta folded Bandit A... And the second part ended when Reda asked the lords to raise their heads...
I know that the studios are focused nowadays in pushing sales of the magazines, coins and such, but things now are just ridiculous...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread