Ossan Teihen Chiyu-shi to Manasume no Henkyou Life - Vol. 6 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Cannot remember her at all... Well I'm sure it's the same old trope of looking down at MC and treating him like shit and never getting intimate despite them being an officially recognized couple like always.

Dex-chan lover
Cannot remember her at all... Well I'm sure it's the same old trope of looking down at MC and treating him like shit and never getting intimate despite them being an officially recognized couple like always.
She's the ho that was using him as a wallet and plaything while he was in a famous party, but then dumped him seconds after finding out he'd been booted.

Dex-chan lover
CaXvAkb.png

Supporter
Hussy alert. She was cheating on him when they were together so it’s hard to imagine him ever going back outside of mind control.

Dex-chan lover
It was about the time, logically, for Reda & family to get a home of their own, so I'm certainly glad to see it. Living in the inn for so long was stretching it, considering how much he has helped the town. It's a newly established town, so there ought to be construction going on nonstop, making houses available. Property prices also shouldn't be terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread