Otagai Dondon Hamatteiku Kyouikugakari to Shinnyuushain - Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
873646795018870794.webp
Money is everything

Dex-chan lover
It's seriously fucked up trying to gaslight people where your money comes from little brother.

You get 2 million in DONATIONS from lonely sad men and woman who are basically in love with you through a phone or monitor, he is an "influencer". Salary is a such a disingenuous term.

"I took 2 Million dollars from people who are just lonely and sad, they just give it to me because they love me. I EARNED IT RIGHT?". No you fucking manipulative monster, like most streamers, you are just a GREEDY FUCK who can't even understand their money is FUCKING STOLEN. It's not EARNED. I fucking hate streamers who try and pretend they earn anything, instead of being given money for love. FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT, only to be smug. hes a fucking walking sterotype. All he needs is pink hair

Dex-chan lover
It's seriously fucked up trying to gaslight people where your money comes from little brother.

You get 2 million in DONATIONS from lonely sad men and woman who are basically in love with you through a phone or monitor, he is an "influencer". Salary is a such a disingenuous term.

"I took 2 Million dollars from people who are just lonely and sad, they just give it to me because they love me. I EARNED IT RIGHT?". No you fucking manipulative monster, like most streamers, you are just a GREEDY FUCK who can't even understand their money is FUCKING STOLEN. It's not EARNED. I fucking hate streamers who try and pretend they earn anything, instead of being given money for love. FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT, only to be smug. hes a fucking walking sterotype. All he needs is pink hair
What's the difference with how people bought CD's decades ago?
That's how musicians earned their money.

Also we don't even see his videos. He could simply post his music and nothing else like many other YouTube musician out there and make money out of YouTube entirely with 0 donations.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What's the difference with how people bought CD's decades ago?
That's how musicians earned their money.

Also we don't even see his videos. He could simply post his music and nothing else like many other YouTube musician out there and make money out of YouTube entirety with 0 donations.
Whats the difference? oh boy buckle up boyo.

PARASOCIAL RELATIONSHIPS YOU FUCK. YOU DIDNT PAY ARTISTS TO READ YOUR COMMENTS AND LETTERS! Fucking hell, it's scary every time I see you people try and defend that shit because I used to be you. So deep in I justified every donation with that stupid bullshit fallacy. It's perfect because you can always find a few crazy examples like Nsync or the beatles and be like SEE ALL ARTISTS MADE PEOPLE PARASOCIAL and forget that wasn't everyone. LOVE wasn't the primary reason most people enjoyed their content. They loved them for their content, instead of loving their content because of them.

The worst part is when people try and gaslight others and themselves into beliveing that's how it always was and always will be. Crazy how in just a few years, people just forgot how the world worked.

Dex-chan lover

"I took 2 Million dollars from people who are just lonely and sad, they just give it to me because they love me. I EARNED IT RIGHT?". No you fucking manipulative monster, like most streamers, you are just a GREEDY FUCK who can't even understand their money is FUCKING STOLEN. It's not EARNED. I fucking hate streamers who try and pretend they earn anything, instead of being given money for love. FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT, only to be smug. hes a fucking walking sterotype. All he needs is pink hai

He makes music..... And music has great power. It helps, it uplifts, i cant tell you how many times an artists work saves me, how it helps me through the long day, how it has LITERALLY HELPED PEOPLE NOT KILL THEMSELVES. That goes for influencer too, jacksepticeye, markiplier, pewdiepie, all role models and some of the most wholesome decent people on the planet. Stfu with your shit and stuff it
You have a farr too negative look on influencing, get off tik tok lil bro. Its not all bad.

Dex-chan lover

Whats the difference? oh boy buckle up boyo.

PARASOCIAL RELATIONSHIPS YOU FUCK. YOU DIDNT PAY ARTISTS TO READ YOUR COMMENTS AND LETTERS! Fucking hell, it's scary every time I see you people try and defend that shit because I used to be you. So deep in I justified every donation with that stupid bullshit fallacy. It's perfect because you can always find a few crazy examples like Nsync or the beatles and be like SEE ALL ARTISTS MADE PEOPLE PARASOCIAL and forget that wasn't everyone. LOVE wasn't the primary reason most people enjoyed their content. They loved them for their content, instead of loving their content because of them.

The worst part is when people try and gaslight others and themselves into beliveing that's how it always was and always will be. Crazy how in just a few years, people just forgot how the world worked.
i think you missed the part where he said he was a musician, and not a streamer like you seem to think. im betting most of his money comes from ad revenue, promotion deals, album sales/streaming comissions, and merch sales.

also holy shit dude you have a fucking  vendetta. what polarised you this much about it? are you bitter about your twitch channel not working out and having to find a real job or something?

Dex-chan lover
also holy shit dude you have a fucking  vendetta. what polarised you this much about it? are you bitter about your twitch channel not working out and having to find a real job or something?
From what I gathered, they spent more money on donations to streamers than they could manage. So they are now on a crusade against everyone in that or any similar looking business.

Dex-chan lover
From what I gathered, they spent more money on donations to streamers than they could manage. So they are now on a crusade against everyone in that or any similar looking business.
"I've spent far too much money on my hobbies and i am now struggling financially. this is clearly the hobby's fault."
:clueless:

You say that as if emotional manipulation wasnt the cornerstone of capitalism. Literally every commerical you watch, creates a need for the viewer through a made up situation, then provides a fix for that need through the product its trying to sell. Oh you have kids that are getting bruised or elderly relatives who have joint pains ? No worries heres our medication ! Believe us its the best medication, you dont need data about it ! Same thing with videogaming, they're creating these made up limited time events, for things that are genuinelly cant run out of print. You want that awesome new Nicky Minaj skin in Warzone ? Be fast cuz you only have 2 weeks...they create this artifical sense of scarcity for something that realistically cant disappear till the servers are up.
Does this justify what you said ? Absolutely not, but its important to mention that all of these problems are not the creators fault. A company that doesnt sell its products well, doesnt equal a company that makes bad products and vice versa. The key in these are in the sales, the sales are solely connected to the buyers. If you hate streamers making money through donations, developers through dlc or corporations through half assed products, you should point towards the consumers not the creator of the products. You vote with your money, if something gets paid for, its successful, if it doesnt get paid for then its not. Its irrelevant whether the product is good or not. You yourself said that you also belonged to these people, and now instead of understanding that YOU were the problem, you point towards the streamers who realistically never ever forced you to pay them any money. You fooled yourself into believing that you have a real connection with them and now you are full on surprised pikachu when you realized that there was no connection whatsoever.

Case and point, the guy makes his money fair and square, if you dont like it then dont participate in it, but the streamers/content creators are not the problem, its the people who encourage them to do practically nothing, get nothing in return and still pay for them.
Also you broke like 2 rules of this forum, keep it civil guy, no need to namecall random people just because you spent half your savings on some washed up whores bathwater.

Dex-chan lover
You say that as if emotional manipulation wasnt the cornerstone of capitalism. Literally every commerical you watch, creates a need for the viewer through a made up situation, then provides a fix for that need through the product its trying to sell. Oh you have kids that are getting bruised or elderly relatives who have joint pains ? No worries heres our medication ! Believe us its the best medication, you dont need data about it ! Same thing with videogaming, they're creating these made up limited time events, for things that are genuinelly cant run out of print. You want that awesome new Nicky Minaj skin in Warzone ? Be fast cuz you only have 2 weeks...they create this artifical sense of scarcity for something that realistically cant disappear till the servers are up.
Does this justify what you said ? Absolutely not, but its important to mention that all of these problems are not the creators fault. A company that doesnt sell its products well, doesnt equal a company that makes bad products and vice versa. The key in these are in the sales, the sales are solely connected to the buyers. If you hate streamers making money through donations, developers through dlc or corporations through half assed products, you should point towards the consumers not the creator of the products. You vote with your money, if something gets paid for, its successful, if it doesnt get paid for then its not. Its irrelevant whether the product is good or not. You yourself said that you also belonged to these people, and now instead of understanding that YOU were the problem, you point towards the streamers who realistically never ever forced you to pay them any money. You fooled yourself into believing that you have a real connection with them and now you are full on surprised pikachu when you realized that there was no connection whatsoever.

Case and point, the guy makes his money fair and square, if you dont like it then dont participate in it, but the streamers/content creators are not the problem, its the people who encourage them to do practically nothing, get nothing in return and still pay for them.
Also you broke like 2 rules of this forum, keep it civil guy, no need to namecall random people just because you spent half your savings on some washed up whores bathwater.
You wouldn’t wear the glasses in They Live. That’s basically you admitting it. Also, I’m not reading past the first Adderall fueled sentence, fuck off o7

You wouldn’t wear the glasses in They Live. That’s basically you admitting it. Also, I’m not reading past the first Adderall fueled sentence, fuck off o7
Ok...Now write that down in english, so i can actually understand what you just wrote please.

Users who are viewing this thread