Otagai Sukoshi Zutsu Kawatteiku Kyouikugakari to Shinnyuu Shain - Ch. 79

Dex-chan lover
Jesus christ this was the cheesiest twitter series I've ever read lmao

Double-page supporter
Surprised its an end, happy its getting a sequal. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
OH YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME
"The Mentor and the New EMployee Who Are Getting More and More Into Each Other" Will Begin
YES

Hikutsuki and Takabashi's romcom story has just begun! I hope the three stooges get to experience love themselves, they looked so happy seeing our couple get together!

Dex-chan lover
Me looking at my updates feed: Aight time to throw hands.
Me reading through the chapter: Ok hands for another time.

Reminds me of a series I finished recently, Chicchai Senpai, which was a three-parter: meeting arc, dating arc, living together arc. Hopefully we get something similar with this one's sequel.

Dex-chan lover
This series wrapped up pretty quickly. I know many chapters were only a couple pages long, but it still slammed out nearly 80 chapters in just 4 months.

Anyway, thanks for the translations, see you guys next comic, blah blah blah.

Dex-chan lover
Me getting ready to slap the author for the sudden ending

Sees news of the sequel

Hides hands

Dex-chan lover
I was so terrified this series was gonna end when they got together.

SEQUEL TIME BAYBAY! LET'S FOOKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Dex-chan lover
Sensei knows that when the title doesn't make sense anymore -- time for a sequel

Dex-chan lover
Me getting ready to slap the author for the sudden ending

Sees news of the sequel

Hides hands

bruh, careful what you complain about. For instance stuff by Kuga Tsuniya always seems to end really suddenly, really awfully, and usually with one or more of the members who finally got happy dead. So, I'll fkin take these happy sudden endings all damned day.

Dex-chan lover
starting the sequel after finishing the story and not while the first one is still going on, that's nice. This way the progression doesn't get dragged out even though we already saw the couple being in a lovey dovey relationship... looking at you there "Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi (Pre-Serialization)":shamihuh:

Group Leader
They got me too, saw the end tag thought "Ok kool ending that cute story at the confession that's fine. But no continuation?" and bam last page heh.

Dex-chan lover
i still cant get over the fact the guy keeps reminding me of normal spongebob
hqdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
LOL that large a lens at such a close range inside the focus zone,well everything will have beautiful bokeh.

Dex-chan lover
Cute~

Thanks as always for the sl! Unvorgiven scannn! And also Koto Mayumi sensei for bringing this cute series to us

Double-page supporter
Damn just realized this is the same author from The Skinny Girl and the Chubby Boy hope someone finishes translating that one to

Users who are viewing this thread