Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii - Vol. 8 Ch. 57.3 - Precious 3

Dex-chan lover
......ok, now I'm confused. It's halfway platonic but romantic? What the fuck is it?

Dex-chan lover
Fuck man, I can't tell if she's actually that dense or if she legitimately just wants to be friends with him because she's THAT friendless.

Fed-Kun's army
LKADKJDAS IF THIS IS BEFORE CHAPTER 61 (idk if this is the correct order bc the chapters are all over the place depending on where you read them) THAT MEANS SHE REALLY WAS CLUELESS ABOUT HOW SHE'S IN LOVE WITH HIM??? BUT SHE KNEW SHE LOVED HIM??? BUT THAT'S A CONFESSION, KOU-KUN!!! A CONFESSION!!! THESE TWO!!!

thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
@Enderzone isn't it because she's worried of the current relationship? she has model examples of couples to look at, given her personality, she would rather one-sidely make a decision than talk about it

@Xxjuggernaut The translators said at the end that the term Kou-chan used was suki-desu 好きです, which translates to 'I like you'. Which is what is commonly used in Japan as a term for love confessions. However in order to make it more impactful in English, since 'like' is such a light hearted term, they chose to go with 'love' instead. Is what I think happened

This just makes me even more convinced. Big step for a loner. She can’t even see herself in a romantic relationship at this point which is why this step by her is so important.

OH MY GOD! I thought its a romantic confession but then he got friend cofession!!
I NEED THEIR ROMANTIC CONFESSION!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
this chapter gave me a seizure, best couple. I need this couple to work out for my soul

Users who are viewing this thread