Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii - Vol. 8 Ch. 57.3 - Precious 3

Why is the ordering of the chapters off? What's with all the 57.decimal number chapters? Doesn't 58 take place before this chapter? Are the chapters themselves chronologically out of order by the author or is there some kinda fix we need here?

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the ambiguity of 好き, the bane of all romantic work Japanese translators all over the world. Why don't you pepper some 好き's in your work, for that instant tension?

They're so cute! I love them!
I agree that Ch 58 (where the clothes are bought) should be before this one (where the clothes are worn). But, oh well, at least they translated 58 first so we read it first anyway.

Thanks very much for the update!😊

Come on Nifuji, you're supposed to be the socially non-inept part of that relationship, get a hint!

Dex-chan lover
Whoever invented the term 好きです was a genius. Japanese writers get so much mileage out of it. The only problem is, you can't really make it work in English. The closest you can come to the ambiguity is "I like you", except in the romantic context nobody would use it in English unless they were friendzoning you.
Although, I think she just unintentionally friendzoned him in return for his confession, so it sort of would work here?

Aggregator gang
Is it just me or did he just get friend-zoned in a way??

If I make a Comic one day I'll make one of then Japanese and they say "好きです"and then just make them run away. Just so I can mess with whoever reads it and for the characters in the comic

Fed-Kun's army
Platonic love is totally a thing, and I honestly think there should be more platonic het relationships. Also guys should hold hands more, but in like a bro way. That being said, I think this isn't the friend zone so much as the "not wanting to admit we might be more than friends" zone. Both of them are kinda dumb in their own ways, but they're working towards mutual understanding, slowly but surely. This was a big step, and ya love to see it.

She's just to pure to realize it was love(in romantic way) lmao poor nao got friendzoned

This will make Nao question himself a lot. I saw the raws and I'm eager to know more. I love this ship

Was like mid-scream of joy when I read the next panel LMFAO she's adorable these 2 still got a long way to go haha

Users who are viewing this thread