Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii - Vol. 8 Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
Narumi's smile at the end is enough to turn me to goo.

@Yumesel

They've not even slept together or even kissed properly yet, they had that kiss early on but lets be honest, that doesn't count. Their relationship is the least developed out of the two, even Ko and Nao are more developed, they kind of still feel like friends. Marriage is a long ways off or at least I hope so, there needs to be more development.

@Darudius Yeah you are right. It would be enough for them to be a couple tho. But I wanna see their marriage too, maybe they can make timeskip but then we cant see the development so... :( I dunno just my opinion.
I hope we can see their relationship's development.^^

@Yumesel

Yeah I agree, I've finished this volume as i bought the volume on amazon, which is 7 and 8 as the english release has 2 in one,
nothing really happens with them this volume either unfortunately.
Volume 9 is out in japan soonish but we won't get it for a while as we'll have to wait for 9 and 10 before its released as we get 2 at a time. I'm hoping something happens between them but I think a lot of 9 and maybe 10 will be focused on
Hanakos and Kabakuras wedding and such.
which is perfectly fine because I love them as a couple but I'd still like some more development between Narumi and Hirotaka.

I love Hirotaka and Narumi’s relationship l. BUT COME ON A BIT OF SKIPSHIP WON’T HURT. We are dying here😂

jak

Contributor
@Darudius

Yeah, they are supposed to be the main couple and really haven't had much development.

@Darudius Perhaps, as you said, we can see the development of their relationship in volumes 9-10.
Narumi and Hirotaka may get closer while Hanako and Kabakura's wedding preparations are in progress, because as we know, Hirotaka already loves Narumi but Narumi doesn't know that. So, maybe we can see the development at that time.
And it would be absolutely perfect for me :D

Users who are viewing this thread