Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii - Vol. 9 Ch. 65.2 - Marriage 2

Aggregator gang
So hanako is the top...
I, for one, love an aggressive lady.

lol does anyone else get why he's rejecting her advances so hard? is he turned off by her taking the lead or does he want to abstain until the wedding night..?

@awee9044
I think Kabakura is just trying to maintain his male pride/ perception of masuclinkty and not be topped. In a similar way, how he wanted to say his thoughts and be 'cool' like how Hanako was. Does that make sense?

Dex-chan lover
lol does anyone else get why he's rejecting her advances so hard? is he turned off by her taking the lead or does he want to abstain until the wedding night..?

Could just be that he was trying to have a serious discussion about something that was bothering him and felt that sex could wait until after the conversation was finished.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, being fair, I don't think I've ever seen Koyanagi cosplaying an uke, if that means anything...

Group Leader
It's funny how we still don't have a proper progression in the "main couple's" relationship, no kisses, no ***, nothing. Yet we have reached the point where the "secondary couple"(main couple , narumix nifuji, is dead slow and boring) are getting married.

Dex-chan lover
When you guys are not finished talking about important stuff but her switch has been flipped

Fed-Kun's army
Lol Hanako mentioned in previous chapter that if she's a guy she'll do yaoi with Kabakura, and I'm sure that she'll be the top in that scenario.

Users who are viewing this thread