Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii - Vol. 9 Ch. 65.2 - Marriage 2

Can I just say that I would LOVE to see their high school days. These little snippets are killing me their backstory looks so interesting. Also Naru and Hirotaka I want to know what happened in the time apart and how that made them feel

Aggregator gang
I’m tearing up that they’re really getting married. I love how realistic their relationship is portrayed as. Thank you much scan team!!

Fed-Kun's army
@hmln I don't remember the chapters but a bit of their highschool days has been shown before! like how they first met and started liking each other

Dex-chan lover
@Thelonewolf I just think that's because the side CP is more dynamic, there are more obvious results given there personality. if you actually check out the main CP, yes they haven't done anything progressive but there relationship is a given. I probably phrased that wrong but the nature of there relationship makes it so that they're natural and casual around one another BUT they're also dorks at the whole dating thing! but more on the intimate actions part. we could have some melodramatic misunderstanding crop up to fix there intimacy issues, but it's more a matter of having two adults who retrospectively care for one another in a boring situation to break out of the usually tandem the two have. this side CP should bring us there perspective on commitment and marriage if they still are main CP

Double-page supporter
"You said i could do whatever i wanted to" lololol

pinning your fiancee down in the middle of serious aka marriage talk is just pffftt... geez i love these two

Dex-chan lover
Very wholesome can’t wait for the actual marriage with all of the characters

Thanks for the translation

I hope that she goes for a compromise with her marriage dress - like a mix of some conventional white dress and also smth otaku like

Fed-Kun's army
Aghhhh we're getting closer and closerrr to their wedding!!! Cant wait for all their coworkers to find out

Users who are viewing this thread