Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii - Vol. 9 Ch. 69.5 - Afterword + Extras

Dex-chan lover
So I assume the author's advice led to Tokyo's current emergency declaration? 😅

Thank you for translating this great series and for doing an effort to promote the author behind it. Love you all.

Big thanks to Starless Nights for the fantastic work! This is one manga that I actually pay for when I've already read unofficial translations. Usually I'm reluctant to buy manga since I expect publishers et.c. take a bigger cut than I think is appropriate. I buy this on bookwalker and assume (?) it's better for the author and the team when the volume price doesn't have to pay for the printing of a physical copy.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much! This is one of my favorite shoujo manga. You guys are awesome 😊

Yeah... I live in Tokyo, the New Year and end of year parties are what drove up the numbers. People got the cornona fatigue and just went out to restaurants/travelling, go to eat coupon campain from the goverment certainly didn't help. There was also the "Go to Travel" campain that gave you cheaper tickets for planes and hotels caused a huge rise. There are stupid people every where all over the world. Please be safe.

Thank you for your work! But I’m a little confused, so there will be no more translations? Or will there be a hiatus until feb/march?

thank youuu~ <3

oh man when I saw "afterword" I was so worried lol. I thought we wouldn't get a resolution to Nao-chan & Kou-kun!! Sad times. I'll just have to wait. Hopefully I can get my hands on the official translation too, to support the artist!

I've noticed this before, but there are an awful lot of people reading this manga here that seem to think this is an official or licensed translation.

It isn't. It's a fansub. It's technically illegal, but Kodansha hasn't aggressively pursued shutting down fansubs. Likewise, the translators don't have a connection to the publishers or author; the fansub is their own opinion.

The original has some free content on pixiv, if you read the language, but it's not free. The official translations are published in paper and digitally, and can be found at https://kodanshacomics.com/series/wotakoi/.

Dex-chan lover
Phewwwww the fan sub has caught up to Japanese then

Alright now we just have to be patient ~

Users who are viewing this thread