Otaku ni Yasashii Gal wa Inai!? - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Otaku & Gyaru & School Festival

Dex-chan lover
ahhh-sweet-eric-cartman.gif

Dex-chan lover
when will they drop the act and start hunting him down for real I wonder

Dex-chan lover
Ok this may go against what a lot of people think, but I genuinely think Ichiji is better than Amane. There's just something about her that's just better. And just to clarify I don't mean a lot of people think Amane is better, most people want throuple. But I genuinely think Ichiji is just better.

Dex-chan lover
Ok this may go against what a lot of people think, but I genuinely think Ichiji is better than Amane. There's just something about her that's just better. And just to clarify I don't mean a lot of people think Amane is better, most people want throuple. But I genuinely think Ichiji is just better.
She is an embodiment of what almost every guy wants, Amane on the other hand is a perfect match for mc, that's why most of us prefer the harem route, and for now, the author aiming for it.

Dex-chan lover

I think Amane needs more character growth. For now, what she has going for herself is.... that she is an Otaku. Sure she's also pretty, and nice to him. But that's it.

Ijichi is pretty, smart, cheerful, kind, willing to try just about anything when she is with him. She's just a more rounded character.

Regardless, they're both wholesome and nice and I hope for an ending where nobody gets hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread