Otaku ni Yasashii Gal wa Inai!? - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - Otaku & Gyaru & School Festival Tour

Dex-chan lover
Heh heh.. Well at this point we don't have to advertise it, people will find it on their own... but they won't know I was the translator for it! :haa:
Sir, mistake on p. 18 "I should be glad that the both of them are happy".

t28

Dex-chan lover
I guess we are about to hit the “the school goddess is too good for me“ part of the story then? (These “mismatch” stories always have that kind of arc at some point)

Group Leader
How about two endings? One for each, I mean. They both deserve to be happy with Otaku-kun

Dex-chan lover
Stressing out with jealousy? Solution is easy, just give yourself (Earth-sama) head.

The ending we want is poly poly poly poly poly poly poly

Dex-chan lover
Considering this is a cute romcom we're never going to get a harem ending. We'll probably get a shitty "best friends forever" vague ending that leaves everyone unsatisfied: the girls, they boy, and the readers. The only other option I can see out of this is adding a 3rd romantic interest that will win. Which at this stage is probably too late.

This is why I hate love triangles in my romcoms. Spoils everything.

When i started reading this is seems like there was one FMC and her overprotective friend, which is common enough trope. But then it just gets turned into yet another stupid love triangle that leads to nothing but suffering. Good work author.

Dex-chan lover
Can't really call it "girl's love" when they both obviously want the boy. And on that note...

Throuple ending or riot!
Thanks for the chapter!
Poly end or nothing.
I will die on this hill.
lotr-so-you-have-chosen-death.png

Banned
Gerrara here ! Gerrara here sht I'm saying.. senenagugu bakerolls.
This is how this chapter is to me - I don't even fkn Kno what author is trying to do here.

Users who are viewing this thread