Otaku ni Yasashii Gal wa Inai!? - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Otaku & Gyaru & Afterparty

Dex-chan lover
That... handshake event felt wrong on multiple levels. What's with characters being idolized (or in some cases, fantasized about) by their peers to such a degree?

Dex-chan lover
artworks-000221250751-m4hy5m-t500x500.jpg

Dex-chan lover
You know dark quiet spaces where you can be alone are really nice. That's where I go when I'm overstimulated and need to think.

That sad. Speaking from experience, you should always tell the people you care about and that care about you, if you're feeling a little inferior. At least that actually care about you will have a thing or two to say about that (which ideally are along the lines of why they care about you and value your company).

Dex-chan lover
Sorry my boy but its up to the girls to decide who stands by them and by the looks of it they have you locked on

(Slightly off-topic, sorry, is the translator from Stonescape, Slyde, the same one who did the earlier volumes (on Mangadex as "No Group")? I miss the voluminous translator notes.)

Double-page supporter
life is daijoubu..............
in reality still not like that, like introvert and extrovert all always have level profiles even groups

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Cheer up people, next chapter is likely going to be saccharine and fluffy

This is not going to stand XD

Dex-chan lover
One little glimpse of something very likely can make a person break down.

Dex-chan lover
Then again I hope he realized they care about him. Not like they would forget someone just like that.

Users who are viewing this thread