Otaku no Musume-san

Contributor
This leave a bad after taste to me. The author too obsessed with the plot, and make our MC suffer and this dont have romance tag at all.
so if u looking for comedy romance( careful with seinen is the lesson), this is not what u looking for

Fed-Kun's army
Well I do agree there's not much romance between MC and other girls, but since I came here for adorable child/parent pairs I am satisfied hahaha. For those worried it'd be father falls in love(not the fatherly kind) with daughter type of manga, don't worry. Seems like parent/child affection to me.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
-Had to get that off my chest

I've got something to say to Nozomi FU@# Y#% P*@#& @# $%*@
Also did Haruka realy got together with Kouta? and that is their child at the last page?
or did the two of them do it and Haruka dissapears and be a single mom?
I really want to know what happened

Fed-Kun's army
Yes Haruka and Kouta hooked up. There's supposed to be an omake of Haruka and her son learning how to walk and the kids eyebrows make it obvious that Kouta's the dad.

Group Leader
Selfish and bitchy (not Haruka though) single mothers, the manga. Seriously, this needs a Tragedy tag. It got so depressing in the last 10 chapters, and not for good reasons. It has more flaws than enjoyable parts, but still an intense read nonetheless with reasonable twists.
Plot, not so good, did go downhill half-way through when serious arcs were introduced and characters relevant to them has less screen time.
Again, the plot twists though!
Characters, distinctive but not so memorable but still can’t help but fall in love with most
*cough*the lolicon (seriously, he got off all of this mess scot-free)*cough*
characters, Kanau was adorable. “Antagonist” is mostly just insane but is still part pitiful and understandable.
Art is inconsistent, but still good.
And the ending is meh, really. Didn’t enjoy all of the ending, but still a decent ending.
Hopefully the “assistant” Haruka was talking about is Keita
For such a simple premise and few characters in the main location, you’ll forget the two as the manga progresses. Even if it was bad, you will probably can’t help but read all of it. Funny at the start, heart-thumping and a good thriller at the end, better than Uesagi Drop about the father-daughter relationship
but not so much about the MC’s love relationshi
. I’d give it an 8/10. Won’t be forgetting this in a hurry.

Dex-chan lover
the last page made me more upset than happy. I simply did not like the indirect ending, but at least you know it works out somewhat.

but c'mon she's still single and has his baby. what kind of vicious dumb cycle is this for our mc

Women like Kanau's mother are the reason people turn to 2D. Even by manga's standards that woman was disgusting.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah I totally forgot to leave my thoughts on this Manga.

This is.. "Dysfunctional Family" The Manga.

The english one skipped one chapter, the valentine chapter. you can take a look at russian chapter 55, that chapter is not available in english

Thanks, I suspected something fishy when started chapter 56 but realized it after reading your comment.

There's a good news translated chapter 55 exist !

The content presented here as chapter 55 is the chapter 54 "Sparkling Father" and you can find chapter 55 "Kouta Feels Miserable on Valentine's Day, and When He Thinks of His Daughter, He Starts Getting Nervous" on others majors manga aggregators (dunno if i can name them).

But it's weird because on those aggregators it's chapter 54 content that it's missing and is titled as chapter 53.

I already reported my findings.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of those manga in which technically nothing infuriating happens but somehow it still makes you angry. Let's just say that there were a lot of "plot twists" one more retarded than the previous one.

Dex-chan lover
One of those mangas that somehow the author decide to screw up just because he was bored, it seems. Don't waste your time on this.

Double-page supporter
It’s good had a lot of potential but unfortunately toward the end stuff just starts to fall apart. Still a good read

How does this have above 7 as average? It's infuriatingly bad. Total trash. The MC got f*cked over by literally everyone he knows for no good reason. Don't even read this to see how bad it is. You'll just waste your time.

A giant pile of shit. Somewhat amusing until volume 8, maybe even 9, goes awfully downhill after. 🤮

Users who are viewing this thread