Other Than My Friend's Sister, Something Else - Ch. 5

be inlove with your friend -> drink away your unrequited love -> woo your friend's sister (the one you're inlove with) -> continue meeting with your friend's sister -> continue to neglect your friend's sister's feelings -> hit friend's sister with your bag and cry

Dex-chan lover
Daun kinda deserved it for doing all that while in a public place and then provoking Seula by inserting the brother-in-law comment. Honest to goodness there are people are head over heels for someone and it can take a long time even years before they can get over. Some people aren't as fast to let go.

Double-page supporter
honestly, deserved when knowing someone who is not fully over their love for another. It's not recommended to try and force her to do so. What she did was a form of sexual assault and no I don't think I'm overreacting
edit: I was infact overreacting, though I still do heavy dislike how Daun did not consider Seula's feelings despite having a crush on her (Not love, because it's too early)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
be inlove with your friend -> drink away your unrequited love -> woo your friend's sister (the one you're inlove with) -> continue meeting with your friend's sister -> continue to neglect your friend's sister's feelings -> hit friend's sister with your bag and cry
It's a funny comment but daun kinda pushed it. Touching someone who doesn't want it is not mondo cool :(

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda hot if it's consentual but they're not their yet so daun had it coming.

Now she's gonna have to spend a lot of time apoligizing and trying to make up for it. Daun you baka :(

Dex-chan lover
You skipped over the bit where the sis slept with her when she was drunk

Dex-chan lover
everyone talking about the purse throwing violence but Carbonara used a lot of exaggerated physical violence and slapstick in her other work btw the couple too. Lets hope there was nothing but chapstick and tissues in that purse lol.

I actually thought Daun would give the MC he cold shoulder after the last chapter but she should doubly do so now. What a cliffhanger tho.

Fed-Kun's army
You forgot the part where Daun is blackmailing her. She didn't want to continue seeing her

Double-page supporter
Like I always say the shorter the hair the worse the character is for girls. Idk why authors make girls with short hair the least likable characters. They either mean, annoying, demanding, delusional. They do the absolute most and so many other things especially in romance. Every time I see them I’m like here we go again

Fed-Kun's army
HAHA YES, even more drama between them >: D
personally think a bag hit is a bit much but with flirting under the table while actively reminding her that she's lost her love is awful as well. Also the blackmail and then pouting about her not being over her love still.

Aggregator gang
be inlove with your friend -> drink away your unrequited love -> woo your friend's sister (the one you're inlove with) -> continue meeting with your friend's sister -> continue to neglect your friend's sister's feelings ->almost get sexual assaulted by friend's sister-> hit friend's sister with your bag and cry

Users who are viewing this thread