Other Than My Friend's Sister, Something Else - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Good on Daum to apologize, it's honestly funny seeing her say that Seula should just let Areum go when it's obvious that Daum doesn't want to let Seula go.

The author of this series was only the artist for the one you're alluding to. I'm assuming you're referring to "Unrequited Love Skill," (also know as, "Crush of the Decade"). I enjoyed that one anyway.

The other series this author wrote is "Wish You Were Gone," a series I reread often. Sometimes it's also called "It Would Be Great if You Didn't Exist." If I'd realized this was the same author, I'd have been reading this new series earlier.
thanks. that's why the art is so similar

Dex-chan lover
Okay some assumption i made last chapter dosent make sens anymore, i need to review a little my understanding of the character. Let's going with the flow and see where that lead. (sadly i feel a lot of drama)

Dex-chan lover
Actually, Id imagine she's more mad at herself (and to an extent this blows over to Daun), because she let that happen to herself. Makes sense to me. When someone is angry, it sometimes kinda spills out onto other people, perpetrator or nah.

I dont think Daun should (or likely at this stage would) exactly drop someone over being reasonably angry at allat, I think she just needs to let it simmer for a bit before attempting reconciliation.
I personally just dont see what she likes about her. She is so obsessed about the sister, that its actually creepy.
Sadly know that she wont get with someone else instead, but really wanted Daun to find someone else

Dex-chan lover
I personally just dont see what she likes about her. She is so obsessed about the sister, that its actually creepy.
Sadly know that she wont get with someone else instead, but really wanted Daun to find someone else
Mustve been the sesbian lex, and also, evidently, its someone she can mess with, considering I dont think we ever see her (Daun) hanging out with friends, so... not impossible that she's in essense looking for someone, anyone to fill the void. And Seula is the free pick, especially since she's tied to the hip with the fact they banged each other.

So way I see it, I think she just loves her since she's (seemingly) easy to mess with and fills the void.

Also would be more odd if Seula was in love with Areum and yet wasnt interested enough to know a little about her. Creepy doesnt really fit, Id argue more... desperate and to an extent, too indecisive when it comes to Areum.

Dex-chan lover
imagine its gonna be like the author's other book and areum has also been pining for seula but continued to brush the feelings off until she got engaged and she's gonna be like "no, daun, seula should be inlove with me!" and blah blah areum and seula get together instead in the end. (i hope that doesn't actually happen)
Surprisingly, you may not be off the mark much lol. Let's just say there is a chance the wedding will fall through. Though I don't sign up for a messy love triangle. Just these two alone are enough drama.

Dex-chan lover
Mustve been the sesbian lex, and also, evidently, its someone she can mess with, considering I dont think we ever see her (Daun) hanging out with friends, so... not impossible that she's in essense looking for someone, anyone to fill the void. And Seula is the free pick, especially since she's tied to the hip with the fact they banged each other.

So way I see it, I think she just loves her since she's (seemingly) easy to mess with and fills the void.

Also would be more odd if Seula was in love with Areum and yet wasnt interested enough to know a little about her. Creepy doesnt really fit, Id argue more... desperate and to an extent, too indecisive when it comes to Areum.
I would say creepy since how obsessed she is about her and the fact that she was literally a wrong name from calling and telling her “dont get married to your fiancee, cause I like you“…

But so far the Only character that is actually likeable is Areum, which is crazy considering the fact that she is marrying a guy in a GL series🤣

Dex-chan lover
I would say creepy since how obsessed she is about her and the fact that she was literally a wrong name from calling and telling her “dont get married to your fiancee, cause I like you“…

But so far the Only character that is actually likeable is Areum, which is crazy considering the fact that she is marrying a guy in a GL series🤣
Idk about "creepy" per se.

Creepy in that scenario would be making a threat if she didnt leave.

Its more desperate over all else, and im sure she wouldve been able to explain that one, especially if she (Areum) hears the drunken tone that is blatantly obvious in those under the influence.

Seula is fine really, not flawless, but fine enough. She got angry once, I dont think this will be truly enough to break these two apart, but we will see down the line.

And Areum is fine, but we have yet to see too much from her to make any judgements yet.

Dex-chan lover
Great stuff so far, although Daun's a way too childish.
Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread