Otherworld Squad

Double-page supporter
Chapter 2, the introduction sucks, I don’t know anything except for the fact that he’s student and some weird creatures are living among humans. Still don’t know anything, how they appeared there and why, need some basic information about what’s going on like in Solo Leveling or something. I mean just show overall situation and then give additional informations about less important things while story goes on. Like in SL we have „The weird gates appeared 10 years ago and with that humans gained powers...” with that I know what it is about, here we have nothing like that and I’m confused reading this, ik 2 chapters and maybe I expect „too much” from it, but little overall introduction wouldn’t hurt, it would even help.

seems kinda interesting but the way this author draws girls/elf is ugly n the elf seems pretty annoying

Group Leader
@bvdaf It's like that because the MC himself doesn't know what the heck's going on. In Solo Leveling, they can explain the background because the MC and supporting cast already know and understand what's going on. He doesn't. You really can't give a description about how things came to be when everybody else doesn't know what's going on.

The writing is way too long-winded in this. Ruins the pace.

this is pretty good 8/10 but 10/10 if I predicted the plot right... so im just gonna rate 10/10 since im too lazy

This looks pretty fun. MC who's not a pushover, elf tagalong who's also pretty cute. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.

the way this artist draws female lips close-up makes my skin crawl
and did they rip the portal style off dr. strange? lol

also if the elf girl just earned her own meal money in the first place she wouldn't have had to do anything in the house except bathe and sleep
what an idiot lmao

also also tired of generic villain A blaming the shit he did to himself on somebody else
that's just not how causality works fam

also*3 if blondie was able to fly up 30 floors to a high-rise apartment balcony then why didn't he do the same thing in chapter 1?

Aggregator gang
Hmm... Looks interesting. I must add my up-to-date list.
MC is not dump or stupid.
Heroine have unique characteristics.
Also story drag me in.

Also thx for scan translate Kraken. 🙏

Supporter
Yup the worst shit i did read in a long time
I am the only one that did actually read the chapter 6 where we get A FUCKING TEXT DESCRIPTION of EVERYTHING that happen in a fucking visual medium ?
Like the author think we can't use our eyes (in a VISUAL medium again) and use our fucking brain for understanding every little thing

no because the author is seriously think nobody can fucking do that simple thing and so take everybody that read this for retarded, and i am sure (seriously) no body here is retarded and would not understand what happen in a fight if he did not describe it with text but he think we are and so he destroy any pace he did get

Ps do you not like when fight are so quick and powerful that people can shoot a full sentence between someone trowing a punch and the punch actually connecting, it clearly make me fell the fight is fucking incredibly slow super duper fast and powerful

Even though the art isn't bad,the plot makes me annoyed, FUCKING CLICHÉ dialogue everywhere,and the mc is like
-_-.Acts just like a CLICHÉ mc

Dex-chan lover
The text description is annoying. Would be great if it stop telling us shit we can see.

Users who are viewing this thread