Otoge ni Trip shita Ore β™‚ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Otonari in a Pinch?! The Favorite Starts to Move.

I’m so happy to see another chapter! I thought this was cancelled.

Thankx aloooooot for the new update πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’• I love this manga and I love the new character he really cute and twisted in funny way πŸ˜‚πŸ’–πŸ’–

Thanks for the so awaited chapter ! 😘

One more character, kek, how many more to go πŸ˜‚

Honestly, I like him, he's cute, and annoying at the same time hhh, just capture him and go back to the real world lmao, see which route is easier and take it!

mc kinda annoyed me this chapter. shidzuku was just being kind at every turn and mc was overly dramatic and rude.

Shidzuku is my fav, he is so dedicated to his role. That’s the great thing about yanderes...so dedicated...

Fed-Kun's army
I'M... I'm in love with this new guy.... I love him so much already.
Thank you so much for the yandere boi 😭

Contributor
MC's being overdramatic and rude, no surprise there. Not sure why he doesn't have the sense to be less antagonistic to the yandere character, especially when he doesn't have the sister wiki on hand. Like, there's a time and place my dude.

The Raper is really interesting character ...hehe I love the heroine reaction everytime πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’–
Thank you so much for the update can't wait for the next chapter πŸ˜žπŸ’–πŸ’–

Fed-Kun's army
omg this one doesn't care about gender... THE REAL DEAL??? WE GOT THE REAL DEA??? anyway if you sense he's dangerous, be nice to him oto-chan adflkjsjdlsdf??? or.. is he one of those guys with which it's game over if you're nice to them even once... you know the type. like yes he's being rude but also he's scared so i don't blame him hahaha;;; i mean he just got kidnapped, guys?? did you... not see that?? [looks at the rest of the comments]

thank you for the update!!!

I agree with @mammaria !!! The MC is just panicking, moreover, this is a comedy manga, expect some 'dramatic' reactions.

Also, thank you sm for the new chapter!!

Users who are viewing this thread