Otoko Girai na Bijin Shimai wo Namae mo Tsugezu ni Tasuketara Ittai Dounaru? - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
LOL, i didn't except that the mom will get big melons. :korone:
patrick-will-tik-tok-no-nut-november.gif

Dex-chan lover
There has got to be a Japanese term for both a shimaidon and an oyakodon at the same time.
I'm thinking either the japanese word for 'coop' or 'brood', or there's 'karaage', as you're pretty much eating mother, daughter, and sisters of chickens all at once. You can't differentiate between them because they're all fried deliciously.

Dex-chan lover
So MC needs a new family to love him, and FMCs need a new man of the household.

I think I can see where this is going.

Fed-Kun's army
I have a hard time imagining how this could end. All 3 girls are slightly crazy, if he just chooses one will the other 2 be find with it? I think the best choice would’ve been the harem route with the two sisters but if Sakina is also just as infatuated… Idk where this story will go, but it can’t be good. Hopefully the harem route is fulfilled somehow

MD@Home
In the novel after he has the curry tears start flowing from him and then he explains his family situation to the three of them, I feel like they should have stuck with that since it was a great scene to read. Regardless I am still puzzled by people saying "Don't bring the mother in to this" this shit will get even more degenerate before long lol.

Dex-chan lover
It’s time to add some chicken to this egg dish and serve it over rice!

I suppose it isn’t all that far fetched that their mother would feel the same as those two, considering they’re her daughters after all. But what is surprising is how the moment of serenity allowed him to reflect on his own life for a moment. Considering how much they watch him, the face he was making probably concerned them.

Hopefully nothing bad comes of revealing his past to them.
iu

Dex-chan lover
[/He doesnt have that kinda relationship with the mom, its kinda kinky but its still pretty wholesome mother son relationship]
😳😳???? He literally impregnates her wtf are you even talking about???

Dex-chan lover
😳😳???? He literally impregnates her wtf are you even talking about???
Thats in the WN, in the LN barely anything ever happen because mc is a wimp that keep rejecting them, so take that into account

Not sure why author decided to change Hayato like that from the WN to the LN, but it is what it is

Users who are viewing this thread