Otoko Girai na Bijin Shimai wo Namae mo Tsugezu ni Tasuketara Ittai Dounaru? - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
How has this guy not even begun to suspect that theres something wrong with these sisters

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised the mother hasn't been included in their scheming just yet. After all, that face the mother made on page 9 chapter 10 speaks more than volumes, it tells tomes.

Thanks for the translation Platinum Crown, may your search for translators go well.
She will, it just fucking takes a while, and seeing the raw/chapter speeds your son will be the one finishing this

Dex-chan lover
I really hope this series has a harem end with the two sisters. It feels right for this series.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope this series has a harem end with the two sisters. It feels right for this series.

Agree. Harem ends, or threesome in this case, normally feel like a cop out, but here it's perfect. Especially since the girls already want to share him.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmm... I'm not sure if I should feel pity or jealousy towards the MC, because the love looks heavy, too heavy for a single person.
That's maybe why this manga have this overrepresentation of Drowned by Love.
The love is too heavy that drowns you and kills you.
At least, the MC is still aware of that.

Users who are viewing this thread