Otoko no Ko Tsuma - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

@Heron_Greyjoy to graduate from school and get a good job as a few chapters ago his overly sexual coworker said that hes a genius at his job so yukio can be a house husband

@trash-bash
Ok... I just get a little mixed feelings with the pushiness and stuff, and Yukio's continued compliance even though he tells Kuo that he doesn't like wearing some specific outfits.

His hair grew a lot during that three years. My hair didn't even grow that much when I was growing it out.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone else feel a bit off about this? He cut him off for THREE YEARS (1095 days!), and then only comes back to say yes? It comes off as extremely douchey in my opinion, but am I thinking too realistically?

Is it just me or is leaving your friend because of his confession for 3 years a really REALLY bad thing to do?
if I was Yukio I would AT LEAST want a proper sincere apology.
Sorry to be a party pooper, but cute boys deserve better treatment.

Does anyone else feel a bit off about this? He cut him off for THREE YEARS (1095 days!), and then only comes back to say yes? It comes off as extremely douchey in my opinion, but am I thinking too realistically?
I agree 100%. The fact that the manga doesn't address this at all is quite disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread