Otoko no Ko Tsuma - Vol. 3 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 11, 2024
Messages
944
Im the only one here😅 I don't like this I don't want it to end🥲 I know everything has to end but😔 I can't feel joy anymore without this thank you for making this im grateful for being able to read this😁☺️😢🥹😭 my emotions rn
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 20, 2023
Messages
8,906
That ended up in a rather grim note, it's a shame we didn't see Yuki in a bunny boy outfit, way to ruin Kou and our dreams author...

Wish there was more, did Kido and Asuka hit off fully, Nana finally got more intimate with Nobu and what about gamer girl Momoka/Patty Ando... some stories just end too soon...

Well, it was a fun read, still not forgiving Kou for keeping Yuki in the dark during high school years, that was cold.

10/10 story tho'
 
Joined
Mar 24, 2026
Messages
4
Im the only one here😅 I don't like this I don't want it to end🥲 I know everything has to end but😔 I can't feel joy anymore without this thank you for making this im grateful for being able to read this😁☺️😢🥹😭 my emotions rn
I feel you bro this manga had me going through several emotions and even made me question parts of me. It's been a great ride and I'm happy there's a community to enjoy it with me
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top