Otoko no Ko Tsuma

This is not gay since every part of his body except the dick is pure feminine. So this is my theory, traps has X chromosomes but X is covering the Y chromosome so we have a genetic mutation where everything about the trap is feminine and the male genitalia is still in place. Hormones plays a key factor in a traps body since they are responsible for the changes and body modification that gives us the bliss and blessing of a beautiful creature that we call traps.

I think @Ero-sennin it's called klinefelter syndrome.when boy with XXY chromosome are born they have higher feminine hormone so they have female body characteristics and yuuki is extreme end when it's really look like female.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome
Reply for @Ero-sennin
Nearest real life equivalent I think.

I wait for the next 7 chapters to be translated to English with baited breathe.

I wish I could be a boiwife to a loving husband.

Hello brothers and sisters of the horde, I need a similar manga to this, please if u have anything to provide please for the love of god do, also i dont like drama, thanks in advance

Dex-chan lover
Intensely confusing...
Dude pressures his husband into dressing a certain way, then gets called “wife” in return.
Oy

Users who are viewing this thread