Otoko no Ko Tsuma

Hey guys ,has the english translator dropped this? cos its been 4 months since last chapter . Any comments from the translator?

edit - checked on this series today ,thank you lucid nightmare for picking this up .

Aggregator gang
Author:

Step (1) make wife cute as hell.

Step (2) turn her into a boy.

Why authors? They just keep stealing the cutest characters! Why?!

Little confused about the husband's explanation of his wife... is he trans? Gay but likes looking and dressing like a woman? If I had to take a guess, the wife is trans but hasn't taken any steps to transition yet, or just wants to stay a man but dress and act like a girl, which is totally fine!

This manga is honestly cute as hell though. I'm a straight guy, and I honestly don't get all the mean comments... I'm only a few chapters in but I hope there's an explanation later just so I'm not confused about how their relationship is exactly and what the wife identifies as.

@Annihilator4413

Quite a late reply and perhaps you've figured things out so far, but if you haven't it's like this; Yuki is a guy and identifies as such, Kou as can be seen many times identifies his "wife" as a guy as well as he often says "Yuki is a man, and he's my wife".

Yuki isn't trans, he is a crossdresser and does that because Kou prefers his appereance that way. If you're wondering why does Kou calls Yuki his wife, it doesn't have anything to do with the gender but with the role of a housewife that he has in their household and relationship.

Really love this manga very much. Yuki is amazing wife and so damn cute. Hope to see the next chapter soon and one day anime made on it. Seeing Yuki relationship helps me out a lot. 😤

Dex-chan lover
@Annihilator4413 Yuki is a guy that identifies as a guy. He likes to wear women's clothing because Kou like seeing him wearing them. Yuki is only a crossdresser from what we see in the manga. ^^

Whenever I want to get sad I just remember that the English translation for this isn't finished.

Users who are viewing this thread