Otoko no Ko Tsuma

Banned
He's quite a cute boy that doesn't even remotely desire to be a girl. Yet you got people like @Annihilator4413 who probably questions literally any gay crossdressing male.
just to be sure

Smdh we really gotta question every damn crossdressing boy just to be considerate of a tiny percentage of the world population. Don't we?

Not like cross dressing dudes are an insanely common occurance either, and not like you're gonna die cause someone asked if a character is trans. While we're at it, why bother make accomodances for blind people? There's not that many of them compared to the rest. /s

Banned
@Zerothh

It's certainly annoying when I look under forums and youtube/reddit comments about a crossdressing boy

There's always that one or maybe even couple people who say "she seems transgender to me"

It's literally everywhere. At this point.

Just leave crossdressing boys alone. This presumption of "b-b-b-but what do they identify as?" First is plain stupid if you ask me.
Predatory even.

Ah yes my first Shounen Ai Manga... It's a Suprise to be Sure but a welcome one...

Still don't know how i still remember this... I only remember this only having 28 chapters ,_,

Vantablack tranime coalstone from the darkest fantasies of the 'fe... Yup. This is some sharty destroying shit right here.

Cute manga, a happy married couple that's unique enough to keep you reading. Definitely didn't lean too hard on one joke.

Users who are viewing this thread