Otoko Tomodachi Girl

Dex-chan lover
This gonna be hectic. Good luck MC. Don't be too feisty Heroine(?)?

Why is Onii-chan is Done For listed as an alternate story? It's not even by the same author.

Dex-chan lover
Same question as the bottom two, Onii Chan is done for and this don't even share the author, how are the two related?

Group Leader
I removed the linked manga.

Onii-chan is Done For shouldn't be marked here, "Alternative Story" is for stuff like Escaflowne's two separate shounen and shoujo manga (that from what I know, tell the same story from different perspectives)

It also doesn't quite feel like alternative story for Magical Trans either. IMO it's more of a spiritual successor.

@ac1d1c yea im pretty sure this is a gay story. What I mean by that is the guy who turns into a girl for whatever reason supposedly having a vagina means his sexually and mind changed to like guys now.

@darklight99 I'm not sure why you fishing for something to be offended by but sure, whatever it is you're right. I'm not doing this lmfaoo. <3

Dex-chan lover
@OkiStash You complained about gender Bender people changing gender and when I pointed out that it is actually realistic you just pretended that people are liars apparently.

Fed-Kun's army
@Darklight99 weren't you two just talking about sexual orientation than gender identity? (I am so confused as an outsider to this dispute)

Dex-chan lover
@Sopu I just wanted to say that people who undergo gender changes in real life have reported changes in their sexual attraction towards the same and opposite gender, which he seems to consider a lie.

Users who are viewing this thread