Otoko Tomodachi Girl

@OkiStash if the MC is a woman, and she decides to go out with a man, it is not gay, even if the woman was born with male genitalia.

@Darklight99 it's actually kind of rare for trans people to swap attractions after HRT has started, however from my own personal journey I did change my preference. However I started HRT in the 90s, and I was always a little bit bi prior to my Transition.

@Okistash People's attractions can change throughout their life, yes if you are LGBT+ you are born with it, but sometimes you may not realize it until much later in life.

@oboeotaku it's not gay unless the two people are the same Gender. If the MC who is now a girl starts to identify as a girl, than she is a girl not a guy, therefore not gay.

p.s. Yes I'm a Transgender Woman and I like Gender themed Manga. I am also mostly attracted to men, but as a young adult in the early 90's I was more attracted to women, I was even married to a woman back then. Didn't last because 99% of my attraction was based on my need to be a woman.

p.s.2 Side note, in the Trans-community we have a thing called Chasers, these are Very Closeted Gay men who chase after Transgender Woman who have not had Bottom surgery, they can justify not being Gay internally by dating us. Most Trans-woman try and avoid them as they have too many issues for us to deal with.

Jesus Christ, does this have to be every comment section for a manga that has gender related themes?

Okay ignoring the majority of the comments section from now on ... Yeeash.

Anyway, eagerly awaiting chapter 3.

@gothicshark A lot of the self reported changes in sexual orientation may be explained by prior confusion of their sexual orientation before transitioning.
Even then a study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4192544/ shows that only about a third of transgenders actually experience these changes.
I think if a straight male who wasn't transgender actually swapped genders his sexual orientation would remain roughly intact.

@TheUnknownGuest there is no data for heterosexual cis gender people sexual orientations after transitioning. However there is data for Transgender people, and yes roughly 1/3 of us, myself included, did change our preferred partners. Also approximately 50% of Transgender people are Homosexual, Bisexual/pansexual, which is significantly different than Cis gender populations. Where only 10-20% of the population is Homosexual, or Bisexual/pansexual. If there was no change in preference it would match or be the exact opposite of cis populations. ie 10 hetero, 90% Homosexual or Bi/Pan. But since it's 50%/50% this means a significant portion of us do change our birth preferences after HRT. In the case of typical genderswap mange, the person transitions to a level not yet possible with our technology, so it is reasonable to assume a greater degree of change would happen if this was possible.

Banned
@gothicshark "if the MC is a woman, and she decides to go out with a man, it is not gay, even if the woman was born with male genitalia."

[Insert that's where you're wrong kiddo 👉😎👉]

Dex-chan lover
@Tertium777 thanks man, now I can add another item to my list of useless things in my brain

DAMN YOU UNCONTROLLABLE URGE TO GOOGLE THINGS BECAUSE OF MY THIRST FOR KNOWLEDGE

If a scenario like this happened IRL the pharmaceutical company had better be paying the test subject, because this thing would put them at risk of being considered an identity theif.

*whisperingChapter 6...
*whisperingChapter 6...
*whisperingChapter 6...
*whisperingChapter 6...

A cute series so far! (I really hope that she has a choice to stay female at the end of the year if she wants to!) Looking forward to volume 4!

Double-page supporter
But he eventually would turn back to a man right? Wouldn't it be akward if they dating each other now especially if they had sex?

Users who are viewing this thread