Otoko wo Yamete Mita - Gan ni Natta no de Josou shite Koi wo suru Koto ni Narimashita - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
"am I a person who dreamt of becoming a butterfly? Or am I the butterfly, who's inside the dream thinking I'm a person"

Why am I crying at this line? I'm not even a butterfly
The whole thing smacks of the surrealism of the author's general situation, too. They are a cancer patient who decided to make such a drastic transformation (similar to the dissolving of the larva so to reassemble itself into a butterfly) that the imagery fits.

Dex-chan lover
The whole thing smacks of the surrealism of the author's general situation, too. They are a cancer patient who decided to make such a drastic transformation (similar to the dissolving of the larva so to reassemble itself into a butterfly) that the imagery fits.
I’d forgotten the illness aspect, and now I’m sad.
rachmana litzlon

Dex-chan lover
I love how the author mixes realistic drawings and backgrounds with just silly cartoony exagerated reactions and expressions. LOVE IT!

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why this is rated so low. It hasn't been terrible has it? I'm not the most knowledgeable on Trans issues and outlooks on things, but it doesn't seem too bad to me.
transphobe and haters of anything LGBTQ+ usually bombs series like these with 1*.
Is that for this site? This site has ratings?
yeah, right next to the button "Add to Library" there's a rating button. You can see the overall rating of the series two lines right below the button too. And if you hover your mouse over the ratings, you can see how people rate the series.

For example, this series is rated 7.37 using the Bayesian statistics method (and 6.96 average). 171 people have rated the series, with 37 people rate this 1*.

Users who are viewing this thread