Otoko Yamome mo Hana ha Saku

So far this is really cute! I don’t go for age gap stuff, but this doesn’t feel skeevy. (Please be in your 20s, kid...)

Dex-chan lover
I love this!
It really feels like a refreshing take on "dude who doesn't care about anything" or the "workaholic" BL story.

Thanks for translating this!!

The age difference is huge, but it's a very sweet story so far. I really like that meeting Asahikawa helps him reconnect with his daughter. That she can easily see that they are in love. That he doesn't hesitate to go out with him even if he isn't sure about his feelings.
Do mind the age difference, this is a man with a daughter of seventeen dating a guy in college. I normally hate this but this is done almost perfectly. (Although I wish their age gap was less extreme)

Power Uploader
@FTU Because it's Shounen Ai, not Yaoi. If male on male bothers you, take those 30 seconds to learn the tags, and you'll practically never run into any issues. Assuming you know how to read.

FTU

@Souchi Calm down Shounen Ai fanatic. I never bothered to learn these tags properly because i'm not interested in any "male on male romance" however after looking it up it's essentially the same in my eyes, it's just that Yaoi = hentai, Shounen Ai = non-hentai.

Thanks.

ps. I started take courses on reading promptly after I saw your comment and it took me 4 hours to comprehend on what you wrote. 🤡

Power Uploader
@FTU If you don't like certain types of content, it's your responsibility to know which tags to avoid. Just like I know not to read Yuri or Shoujo Ai. You don't need to be a fanatic. Two functioning brain cells will suffice.

Thanks for taking those 30 seconds to do a Google search though, at least today you learned something.

Group Leader
Wonderful characters, interaction, and progression. It feels warm and sweet in my heart.

Contributor
I have mixed feelings about May-December romances of this particular flavor (the description really leaves out all hints of this, huh?), but the characters in this are definitely very warmly human.

i was wondering why the art seems so familiar, i think the mangaka is the same with the one who did t-sensei? anyway this is so lovely ahhhh

Dex-chan lover
Moegi's manga always has such a wholesome feel to it, and I love how he's able to reconnect with his daughter now that he's becoming more in touch with his feelings :'D

Users who are viewing this thread