Otome Danshi ni Koisuru Otome - Vol. 3 Ch. 331 - Refute Denial

Dex-chan lover
It's hardly the homeroom teacher's business what sort of legal part-time jobs the students might have.

uh oh, a different route have opened up; an older women alternative route ?

Contributor
@Kaarme If im not mistaken, some schools actually have a no part time job policies in Japan. Mostly because its thought they should be dedicated to their studies or club activites.

Contributor
@Kaarme

I was referring to the none of the home teacher business part of your comment. Some people don't realize that some schools have that policy and it would indeed by his teachers business but that isn't the case. In this case he has known his homeroom teacher since he was a kid but he doesn't realize it yet, we've already seen that she knows him well, but for some reason he doesn't remember her.

Dex-chan lover
@descending_angel87
I just take an issue with the nurse suggesting that it's perfectly natural she will talk to unrelated people about Kei's personal affairs, and even going as far as saying Kei is a liar if the nurse isn't allowed to talk about his things to others. If, like you said, the school actually had forbidden part-time jobs, yet Kei still had one and was discovered by the nurse, then it would be very much the homeroom teacher's business to know about it. But that's not the case.

Let's look at this from the reverse point of view: Would the nurse be happy if Kei talked to random people about the nurse being a lesbian and going out with a teacher of the same school? At least some more conservative members of the PTA might find that troublesome.

Fed-Kun's army
The home room teacher is apparently a lesbian, (something that is still not socially accepted 100% in Japan), so it’s doubtful she’d do more than just tease Kei privately.

The home room teacher is apparently a lesbian, (something that is still not socially accepted 100% in Japan)
There we go. But let's face it, if it was, about 70% of threads on DSf would became empty, and you people couldn't get your rocks off on either feeling ethically superior, or on playing immersion group identity martyrdom in your heads. So be appreciative.

As for the thing itself, i don't see a problem. Respond to blackmail with a blackmail -_-

Contributor
@Kaarme

The nurse isn't unlrelated to Kei, she is his cousin, and his teacher is in a relationship with the nurse. The teacher has known Kei since they were kids, it's not unrelated in this case. Not to mention the nurse has found her sometimes effeminate cousin, crossdressing and considering her partner is trans (the teacher) I think it's understandable she would want them to talk. Not to mention he is in public it's not like they're at home in private. If he wanted to hide it then he shouldn't be out in public.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@descending_angel87
He's working in public. He doesn't get to decide if he works indoors or in front of the shop. It's up to the manager.

The nurse might be a cousin, but the homeroom teacher is unrelated in this case. Even if the homeroom teacher was his cousin as well, it would still be none of her business. Only his parents (that aren't in Heaven) would be related in a relevant manner since he's underage. The nurse is obviously a troll, so she's seeking nothing but her own amusement out of wanting to tell the homeroom teacher all about it. How Kei reacts every time she appears tells all about her mighty usefulness to Kei. There's no law preventing the nurse from telling all about it, but if she still does it despite Kei's objections, she's just a scumbag, nothing more.

Contributor
@Kaarme

I don't think she was going to tell everyone, they are family and she has been teasing him all the time. It seems to me that you're projecting a lot into a simple situation. It's mostly because now that they are alone the nurse can reveal her partner is trans and thats why Kei couldn't remember.

But again if Kei doesn't want to be seen then he shouldn't take a job where he is in public, he had the choice to say no, or quit, nobody is forcing him to do anything. Don't wanna be seen in public don't work a public job simple.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@descending_angel87
Mmm... Okay. So, one person's amusement is more important than another person's job? You still haven't told us why you think it's necessary for the nurse to talk about it. It's ridiculous you think it's more important that the nurse gets to have five minutes of fun laughing at Kei with her date than Kei keeping a job. Or alternatively Kei retaining more of his self-respect, assuming he keeps the job, which he probably will. I'm pretty sure in real life you aren't going around spreading your acquaintances secrets around, so why do you insist the nurse must?

Users who are viewing this thread