Otome Danshi ni Koisuru Otome - Vol. 3 Ch. 333 - In Order to Be Myself

Power Uploader
yICDSSR.png

Uh huh. Miss nurse is a woman attracted to another woman's body. Miss teacher is a woman attracted to another woman's physique. That's all i need to know. You mental proggies and your attempts at hacking the language.

I'm done betting who's what about whose whats in this stupid yonkoma. I don't know what miss nurse' deal is, and i don't care.

Dex-chan lover
@mikegnesium

Someone's angry at a "stupid yonkoma" and doesn't understand how emotions work.

Or thinks love is only about physicality.

@Abedeus
Or thinks love is only about physicality
Okay person who thinks "love" is some ethereal gift passed down from metaphysical realm, not a byproduct of evolutionary drive to procreate dressed in vocabulary by sapience.

doesn't understand how emotions work.
Hmm. All right, i guess i'll take that instead of not understanding what sexual orientation is, and how does it work in relation to biological sex (science and statistical surveys seems to be your enemy).

edit: i guess i shoud've had put trigger warning somewhere above.

Fed-Kun's army
Props to Shimazaki Sensei for trying to explain what being transgender means. Sadly, some will still be unable to understand.

Dex-chan lover
We really cannot escape politics these days can we?
Time to bail on the comment section as its starting be Thumblr infected, hope I dont have to also bail on the manga if its starts going off track .

Aggregator gang
Dangerous chapter.....
So, it goes like this:
Boy likes girl
Girl likes girls
Boy becomes girl
Girl likes boy (now girl)

Double-page supporter
I feel like people forgot that the Manager already mentioned gender dysphoria way back in the earliest chapters, when Kei was applying for the cafe. The Manga clearly showed awareness of the topic, so a transgender character actually appearing doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

@Exile Records of the idea of being transgender have been found dating back thousands of years across many relatively isolated cultures, and in all likelihood the concept has existed as long as there have been humans. Just because recently wider populations have stopped arbitrarily hating and dismissing the concept and those that identify with, doesn't mean it's anything new.

Dex-chan lover
@mikegnesium

You do realize people can fall in love with someone for their personality, and not just because they find them physically hot? There are also plenty of people I would find hot, but I don't love them...

Also, your post completely ignores homosexual people and others who aren't straight and don't love people because they want to procreate. Unless you seriously think you can only love someone you'd want to fuck, and the other way around - as in, you'd dump your partner the moment you found someone prettier/more "evolutionarily desirable".

For someone so easily triggered by a 4koma manga you sure like to throw around "LOL TRIGGER WARNING" crap. Apply yourself first mate, okay?

@Abedeus

I'm done with your straw men, inaccurate generalizations, and selective quotations ignoring bigger point. If you want to say something, say it in relation to what was actually written, not to what you think was.

You do realize people can fall in love with someone for their personality
Sexual orientation. In relation to biological sex. Linked survey. From queer site.

How does it relate to "love", research on your own. Short version is, what you have in pants takes precedence over personality or declared gender. As expressed by "trans inclusive" participants of mentioned survey btw. Which is very funny.

Also, your post completely ignores homosexual people
Same thing. Sexual orientation. In relation to biological sex. Linked survey. From queer site.

For someone so easily triggered by a 4koma manga you sure like to throw around "LOL TRIGGER WARNING" crap.
Stop projecting your shit. if i was "triggered" by something, it would've been social justice fashionistas that get excited over any appearance of any properly oppressed minority anywhere, period. By people that treat other people like magical unicorns with special privileges, instead of as regular people.

I expect the homeroom teacher to end up outing kei to mayu because she thinks mayu already knows.

Fed-Kun's army
@Anoon2323 - 1) She’s a girl, not a guy. MS. Shimada. 2). Transgender and transsexual are the same thing. Transsexual is just an older, now disfavored, term for it.

Users who are viewing this thread