Otome Danshi ni Koisuru Otome - Vol. 5 Ch. 481 - I Want to Mess with You

Dex-chan lover
Well, she didn't back out in the end; if anything, she went even further.

Fed-Kun's army
What an adorable and refreshing direction to take this instead of EHH IT WAS NOTHING.

Dex-chan lover
@AWildDUK Yeah, most certainly. We have seen the "if it fails, we can't go back to what we were" thing a thousand times already in a thousand manga, so this is much better.

Dex-chan lover
"I'm sorry, I didn't hear that over the sound of rain, fireworks and a loud truck driving next to us, what did you say?"

Double-page supporter
keep defying the tropes! "But I just don't like you in that way"

Enjoying it either way!

Fed-Kun's army
I know what's going through your mind, young man.

"Did I just get confessed to?"

Yes. Yes you did just get confessed to.

@ChristineGuinn: To be fair, in his case it's pretty understanable. He's just fallen out of love with Mayu and since Asuka is his childhood friend the rather subtle change from close, longlasting frienship to love interest may not be that obvious.

Fed-Kun's army
@jayjam - It’s more a case of never notice what was right next to you all along. Auska’s love for Kei is not new, she’s just decided to stop waiting for him to notice, and finally told him how she feels.

Yeah, it must be a surprised for him. I understand that. His sidekick is actually has feeling for him.

Dex-chan lover
@ChristineGuinn Before this moment, she had never done anything to make him think she might like him. He had more reason to believe she only likes his cooking, as that's what she has been actively after for the longest of time.

Users who are viewing this thread