Otome Danshi ni Koisuru Otome

Dex-chan lover
We've never seen Yuki at school because he doesn't frequent the same school as Mayu, and the story follows Mayu rather than Yuki.

A 16 year old boy can be a working "adult" in Japan. Only middle school is compulsory there, high school is optional.

Fed-Kun's army
for now on i'm going to wait a week until I read so I can binge every weekend

I like this manga a lot but the introduction of new characters kind of dissapoints me. The manga was fine for 200+ chapters with its normal cast and in the last twenty chapters keis sisters and now that aiko girl just appeared out of nowhere. I don't generally hate new characters but the sisters and that aiko girl seem pointless in my opinion. Honestly I thought that the manga was coming to an end and approaching it's climax after we learned about mayus stepdad and that the mcs are aware of their feelings for each other. It would have been a good length at about 250 chapters. Now I think the manga might go on for a lot longer mainly because the author might devote time to keis sisters or/and an maybe short arc about aiko and keis relationship. I'd much prefer the manga not dragging on for to long.

@trexxe aiko isn't a new character, she's already appeared before as the school's nurse...
also, for a one page/chapter manga, 200+ chapters is still short...

I wasn't sure what to expect from this premise, and generally with the way manga tends to handle gender bending it's safe to say my expectations were low but, somehow this manga handles everything simply wonderfully.

This is a real pleasure to read, and just made me a bit happy to live on this planet. Thanks for the translation!

what the hell is #237 it makes no sense

edit: Either does #238, I can't stop reading it daily but for the love of merlin pls.. plot pls. lol

MD@Home
cant wait till ch 1000 of this (i hope this gets to 1000 chapters wwww)

Users who are viewing this thread