Otome Equation - Ch. 6

omg i hope.. she will open up and call him dad hahaha its really sad...the dad quite doting on her and shes like nope.

Kyaaa!! I am crying!! I waited so long for this!! Thanks For Your Hard Work!! <3 <3

Fed-Kun's army
Lol we finally have a good father but this girl is so hostile and rude.
Why does she still assume its a game when she's living in the environment?

Thank you for the update!! But srysly this mc is beyond stupidity. Ugh idk why im so mad but she waaaay too rude jshshhssjs

Fed-Kun's army
Personally feel like she's super rude for no reason. Her character doesn't feel fleshed out.

She has a wishy-washy personality. Meaning in her case, she has mixed personalities that don't match up. She sometimes someone who's had it rough for 24years but also someone who sounds like she's been spoiled her entire life. The dichotomy doesn't work (at least with this sort of execution) and so I get frustrated at the character's unfounded immaturity. Forget being transported into a game. Her character has yet to show any lovability and there's no real sense of connection with her with the audience.
The only reason I keep reading is because I'm interested in the premise of the story, not at all because I'm interested in the MC.

Thank you for this update btw.

Users who are viewing this thread