Otome Game: I, The Heroine Will Be Your Savior! (GL) - Ch. 2 - Chapter 0: Love Lily Blossom Otome Game

Fed-Kun's army
The chat! The Filipino.

Even if the typeface could use some help, chat is just the raw embodiment of non-conservative Filipino culture. The slang, the usage of words, the random-ass comments on being Filipino, the one broke guy, that one guy who wants restraint. All of it's amazing.

ALSO I LOVE THE USERNAMES

'Claire Francois' 'Mi Corazon' 'Bimyself'

God this is so!!!!! It's hilarious.

Loving this so far.

The chat! The Filipino.

Even if the typeface could use some help, chat is just the raw embodiment of non-conservative Filipino culture. The slang, the usage of words, the random-ass comments on being Filipino, the one broke guy, that one guy who wants restraint. All of it's amazing.

ALSO I LOVE THE USERNAMES

'Claire Francois' 'Mi Corazon' 'Bimyself'

God this is so!!!!! It's hilarious.

Loving this so far.
Hello I'm the writer! Thank you so much for enjoying the chapter, I'm glad you noticed small hidden references that I made TOT! Please continue your support for the work, join our discord or even read the novel! Have a nice day!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new series!

This one actually looks like its gonna be good, so I Will be Looking forward to future chapters😁

Thanks for the new series!

This one actually looks like its gonna be good, so I Will be Looking forward to future chapters😁
We will do our best to provide more chapters with great quality! You can read ahead with the novel that's available in wattpad, webnovel, scribblehub and even on tapas! Thank you for your support!

I see this sometimes when I scroll through wattpad for some yuri or some stupid fanfic that ill just drop for bad writing and lore understading. I think I'll read it now.

Aggregator gang
Also Filipino can be kinda toxic so yeah put those in details author i kinda like this keep the good work!!

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Very much looking forwards to the next chapter :meguupog: I'm a big sucker for heroine x villainess, that pairing is criminally rare outside of anthologies for some weird reason

Users who are viewing this thread