Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Ch. 62 - Working on the elimination of the tanukis (1)

Dex-chan lover
it's so frustrating when characters are written like "ive been judged my whole life because of my background, so i'm going to judge other people at surface value and push my anger on them when i think they don't belong" like ?????? :question: the call is coming from inside the house sweetie

Dex-chan lover
"Oh no. The tanukis are coming into the village and pillaging our fields. Because of that the villagers aren't making money and their crop yields have been slightly lowered."

...Gee, wouldn't it be useful if a really annoying pest animal that you have to kill anyways appeared and you killed, butchered & ate or preserved the meat from them, and sold a ton of pelts/furs you got from them. If only.

Also? "They mostly come at night"?

VsAEHlx.gif

GAME OVER, MAN! GAME OVER!

Dex-chan lover
"Oh no. The tanukis are coming into the village and pillaging our fields. Because of that the villagers aren't making money and their crop yields have been slightly lowered."

...Gee, wouldn't it be useful if a really annoying pest animal that you have to kill anyways appeared and you killed, butchered & ate or preserved the meat from them, and sold a ton of pelts/furs you got from them. If only.

Also? "They mostly come at night"?

VsAEHlx.gif

GAME OVER, MAN! GAME OVER!
They did say they use traps and night patrol, so they probably still don't catch enough.

Dex-chan lover
If Katarina is supposed to have the real reason she joined a secret... why does another coworker know she didn't pass the exam? Wouldn't that also be kept secret so that no one looks for her secret?

Users who are viewing this thread