Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... GIRLS PATCH - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@karolyn as far as i know, there are 3 version (original, original but reincarnated in school arc, and this one)

Edited:
Finally, Yuri only

Dex-chan lover
Sophia is my favorite character since I'm a sucker for
soulmates no matter the world
. Hope to see more of these gays.

For anyone confused about how this relates to the main story; these are a collection of side stories that focuses on the girls of the story. These are, also, all canon.

Group Leader
@Yanrezu
Because there is not a digital version of this. It didn't come out with the digital issue of Comic Yuri-Hime. I took it from a Chinese version that's probably physical

Dex-chan lover
Okay, thats good and all, but i want Bakarina/Maria chapters!

Also, thanks for picking this up.

Fed-Kun's army
I love the focus on these girls! I’ve always thought that these girls are so wonderful so I’ve always wanted to see more of them. So glad this anthology exists!

I'm super happy, the friendship/yuri-bait in Hamefura's anime adaptation was so wholesome, i needed more of that, so i founs it. Thanks you for the translate.

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry, Sophia-san. In the future you'll be in charge of Katarina's sexual education.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this version of Sophia reveals to Katarina that she is her friend from her old life too and they both have an exploratory relationship that capitalizes on that hand holding from the Bakarina anime opening.

Dex-chan lover
thank you a new chapter and another introduction to a neat series. Should be interesting to see how this one develops.

Thank you for translating! Sophia is so adorable.

Bakarina unconciasly flirting is always a treat to see too XD.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. Eh, I was expecting something more from the official yuri anthology. Not yuri hentai, of course, but according to my subjective feelings, it doesn't even differ much from the original work.

@Yanrezu As far as I understand, these are scans of a physical copy.

@Slummy Do not mislead people. These are not canon side stories. This is a common anthology written by various authors based on original work. This is not the first such work based on Hamefura at all.

@karolyn This is not a "other version". This is an anthology from various authors. Most likely, each chapter will differ from others in style and author's view of the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread