Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... GIRLS PATCH - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
@SuperOniichan from what I heard don't expect too much yuri, it's probably going to be just a slice of life between Bakarina and the girls (I don't understand why it's on Comic YuriHime if it's not yuri)

Dex-chan lover
@Sha-tan Well, I think it all depends on the original intentions of the author and her perspective on the gayness of the original work. At least the anime promotion played quite openly with Baka x Maria shipping.

Group Leader
@SuperOniichan
This is an anthology so every chapter is written by a different author.... of course I hope for some yuri development, I guess we'll see

@Sha-tan
What kind of dumb comment is that ? Why do you think Yuri hime gonna publish it if it's not yuri ?

it's probably going to be just a slice of life between Bakarina and the girls
So they have to trib hard every page to qualify as Yuri ?

Shoujo ai has rotten peoples minds. West has idiotic notion like verbal confirmation is nothing fucking is what called is love.
We need het ai tags for west if they don't fuck they don't love simple.

Group Leader
@Yanrezu
Ehi, calm down I was just joking....
You definitely got me wrong. I'm really not the person who must read about 18+ stuff.
I really like when girls are just chatting and bonding, there is no need to always have physical interactions. And if I didn't like this anthology, I wouldn't have translated it in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Oh this anthology has so much potential for wholesomeness!!! Can't wait!!!

Sophia is so cute omg

Users who are viewing this thread