Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - A Meeting with Beautiful Siblings - Part 2

Aggregator gang
this chapter is a huge foreshadowing. once the second arc ends, you will know everything. There is supposed to be more content after the second arc whose novel is not at all translated fully at the moment.

Dex-chan lover
after re-reading this again for like the 6th time, i still dont understand why nicole started to like bakarina

Dex-chan lover
3a9.png

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F You see, Nicole really loves his family. But for some reasons, one of them is this slander that people say Sophia is a cursed child, people pitied Nicole because of his family. He's said to be "misfortunate", yet Katarina, unknowingly as per usual, says the opposite. That Nicole is really lucky to have such wonderful family, which Nicole himself absolutely agrees. That is at least the beginning of Nicole's attraction towards Katarina.

Dex-chan lover
lol while this is all fun and games right now, i really want everyone to end up with Katarina somehow. so far it seems like everyone is on an even playing field, even though i thought that the prince would definitely be the obvious main interest. can it just be a massive harem route please?

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, Katarina's Fujoshi brain went into overdrive and she started to have 9-year old shounen ai delusions! D:

ivv

Dex-chan lover
hahahahahahaha
I still llove this even though I already finished the novel

Power Uploader
LOL. They had the same thoughts but totally opposite love interest incorrectly XD

Coming back from the newest chapters to see the foreshadowing. This is good stuff

You know clicked on this on accident originally but's decently written and has a very good premise. No regrets.

Dex-chan lover
the accidental seductress still gets bad end flags otome game coming to you eventually

Users who are viewing this thread