Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - My Birthday

Thanks for the chapter!
I know MC protaginsts are suppose to be somewhat dense when having multiple people in love with them, but she really takes the cake. Btw, in a side story in the LN Anne talks more about the situation around her marriage offer.
As can guess from Sophia society places a big emphasis on a woman's looks and considers anything weird or unsightly, like scars or unique eye/hair color, as cause to lower the evaluation of the woman regardless of how top class the rest of her is. Anne was the estranged daughter of a noble, (can't remember if mother was a prostitute or a servant who caught her father's eye for an intended one night stand who provided minimal aide at a remote location due to Anne being his daughter,) who grew up in a house with just her mother and very rarely saw her father. One night the house caught fire killing her mother and leaving a severe burn permanently on Anne's back. Fortunately for her she was able to get a job at the Claes mansion (think Duke Claes was a friend of her mother or something so had pulled a few strings to help her out,) and became MC's maid. Hadn't spoken to her father until he showed up one day with a marriage proposal he thought she should be grateful for considering how unlikely she'd be able to marry on her own with the scar on her back. Details revealed that he was basically selling her out to prospective groom for money, said groom was upper middle aged with a bad reputation, and wasn't going to allow her to refuse. When he was going to take her away MC had interrupted saying she really needed Anne and to please not take her away. Anne was really touched by how much she meant to MC and Duke Claes intervened to break the engagement and prevent her father from selling her out again. However, MC wasn't informed about most of this so just thinks she ruined Anne's chances of getting married for her own selfishness. Hence the mixed feelings Anne has between trying to get MC to act like a proper lady, waking her up strictly, and helping out with various things such as lending a hand with the field along with why was so upset when MC was put into a coma by Raphael and kidnapped.

Dex-chan lover
Oh by the way the one who's Nicole mention about is Catarina. He said that he in love with someone that he can't get because Katarina is already being Gerald fiance

i still can't get with how gerald just kissed katarina there jfhsjfhsjfhsjdhhd

Dex-chan lover
Those 6 chapters before this felt a lot longer. Not because they were boring, but because they really gave meaning to the characters. Everything in here seems so wholesome, and they're really bit up like a beautiful family of friends brought together by this one rowdy girl. The appearance of the protagonist feels like an oncoming train though, so let's hope everything keeps staying wholesome!

also, I miss her scar ;-;

not gonna lie i think i like keith the most of her harem...incest still isn't wincest though, but then again he was adopted into the family so it should be ok!

katarina doesn’t even notice she has everyone’s whipped lmaooo I’m still rooting for mary tho I hope the gays get this win 😤

Dex-chan lover
At this pase the whol goddamn school will be in love with her, the harem/reverse harem energy is strong in this one.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised and refreshed to see a dense female MC.

Maybe I should read more reverse harems?

Double-page supporter
To avoid destruction flag the villainess changed the game into Farming simulation.

Users who are viewing this thread