Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Footsteps of Destruction, part 3

Dex-chan lover
Untitled_1.png

Honestly, I think the whole thing about dark magic isn't correct. If you think about it, this world she was put into had these things set in stone. The confrontation was an "event" set to trigger after something had happened. So my theory is the world itself tried to make these events take their proper course, but those who had been in close contact with her had changed enough for this to not affect them. That would explain the memory gap, as well as why those documents existed. They made them using "events" that were SUPPOSE to happen, but never did.

Dex-chan lover
If memories serve me right...
The bad guy is the student president, Bakarina will notice it later but was too late and put into deep slumber

Dex-chan lover
Of course the culprit hates you because of your fields, Bakarina, of fucking course.

Double-page supporter
It'd have been interesting if the dark magic turned out to be someone playing the game she's ostensibly been stuck in.

Dex-chan lover
So many acting like sherlock here, I know you guys already read the LN. XD

Aggregator gang
Didn't her original world friend say that there was a hidden route in the game that was surprisingly dark or am I just making that last bit up and all she said was that she got the hidden harem route?

Dex-chan lover
@daime17 THE CULPRIT IS...!!!!!

NOT Maria.

More spoilers if you wish to know:

Student council president is the villain of this arc. It's been foreshadowed somewhat, but nothing overt yet. Gerald's guess is pretty much on the spot - because she can detect dark magic, she confronted the stuco pres, who kidnapped her to stop her from blabbing

Users who are viewing this thread