Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 3 Ch. 17.6 - Extra 01

Fed-Kun's army
Gerald clinging to the possibility that Katarina would confess is so cute but so sad

Lol. This is why I don't think she is that dense. She isn't being flirty or sending out any singals that she is interested in them romantically but the rest of the harem are dense in thinking otherwise.

ah yes gather all the ppl who are in love with you to make them help u to harvest 😌✨

Dex-chan lover
I love how she originally started doing this to practice magic, but over time she just sort of forgot and took it on as a hobby

Dex-chan lover
All that hype for nothing! I expected at least a kiss in the cheek, that would have made me and Gerald really really happy.
I loved to see Gerald being expectant and timid after seeing the letter and thinking it was for a confesion.

You can feel the sorrow from all of the harem... such intense sorrow and darkness. But really they should know better by now. The only way to win at this point is flat out kidnapping and molesting Batarina sexually so that way she finally understands you like her in *that* way. Normally I wouldn't be okay with violating another person in such a fashion but, at this point Bakarina deserves it.

Users who are viewing this thread