Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - The Magical Academy Festival (4)

@Simkin hahaha, totally accurate. Someone ended their whole career unknowingly the moment they decided to move forward with the "kidnap katarina plan".

I'm a bit disappointed with this happening again. I hope it turns into an interesting arc, because the "cholorofomed to a baddy's lair for a lengthy chat before the rescuers arrive" is a trope that died in the fourties.

This has to be do something with that black hair fiancee, hope it's turning into a good arc.

Dex-chan lover
That's some M. Night Shyamalan shit right there, who could have expected this twist?

Dex-chan lover
Good God. Imagine if she had a kid with the FPS protagonist. We might see the dumbest character in manga!

I love how much the comment section is conformed with Bakarina stupidity. She follows a stranger and everyone don't even waste a little bit of energy getting annoyed. Sasuga indeed

Dex-chan lover
Again? I mean, why would you need someone with a lantern to guide you...

*rents a van and buys a bag of candies*
Little girl, would you like a piece of candy? I have more in my van if you'd just follow me.

... I can't even joke too deeply about it, because it seems like it's really possible she's go for it...

Well, that escalated quickly. Feel like it has something to do with the Royals or something...

Double-page supporter
Its been so long since the last chapter i forgot everything

Users who are viewing this thread